Saturday, April 11, 2009

From:
Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM
Subject: Thank you for your courage
To: scalingwalls.siewmay@gmail.com



Dear Siew May,

Today, I received your book 'Scaling Walls' in my office. It was signed by you. You wrote: Dear (requested to be unknown), Hope my story renews your strength and faith in (resquested to be unknown)."

I do not know who sent this book to me. It must be an angel who knows that I need all the hope and faith in the world.

My 4-year-old son,(name Unknown), is autistic. He is so handsome and perfect but we just could not understand him. But my faith that 'everyone has a role to play in this world' keeps me going. I will wait till the day he calls me 'mummy'.

Let's not give up. Tomorrow will be a better day for all of us. Thank you for your lovely book and the angel who sent it to me.

Love,


Scaling Walls- My Story
Order @
Email:scalingwalls.siewmay@gmail.com

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Education/Story/A1Story20090227-125020.html


No comments:

Post a Comment