Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A little gasture made a whole world different



Mel and me

I was invited by the author Mel's Strip Show to ST JAMES - THE BOILER ROOM on the 31st July 2010 - the book launch. I was so blessed to be accompanied by two wonderful ladies- Manda and Geradine. They were sent by My beautiful and wonderful boss Ivy Singh.

Auntie Ivy is one of a different kind, being my employer, she is so kind and supportive. Not only giving me a stable income but she also allowing me to promote my Scaling Walls -My story to all the customers and friends. I am so touch by the both of them. Both Mr Lim Ho Seng( Uncle Ho Seng and Auntie Ivy)

Bolly Wood Veggies Farm is a place where people can relax and have lots of fun.
There are alots of groups from Schools and companies who came and had enjoyed themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment