Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Siew May Testimony @ Riverlife – 7 August 2010






Day 7th August 2010

I was so nervous when I was sharing on stage. I felt so worried that the youth could not understand me. I was sharing on a topic on " I can do all thing through Christ who strengthen me."

It was really tiring on that day, I was really touched by the youth. They were so full of faith.

I wanted to share that every thing is possible if we set our mind to do so. It is not so much on what God can give us but it is what we can do to glorify Him.
My purpose to share is to create awareness to the youth, and to share with them that nothing in life comes easily. WE need to have a never give up spirit and believe in themselves that if we do our best GOD will do the rest.

I thank all the staffs, pastors and the youth for giving me a chance to be a blessing to others. I wish each and every one that read my book will have the same spirit of mine being strong and have a fighting spirit in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment