Wednesday, June 17, 2009

email from my readers

To:scalingwalls.siewmay@gmail.com
From:Hee Ching Long
Sent: Monday, 15 June 2009 9:44:42
Subject: Re: Thks for meeting up


Hi Siew May, thks for meeting up yest'y and the lovely gift u got for Ker Ru. She likes it alot. Attached are the pics we took together. Hope they will bring u fond memories when u see them.

When I touched your book the other day, I was intending to read just a bit. But I didn't expect myself to consume the whole book in 2hrs, page after page, chapter after chapter. I'm very touched by your story. Life have thrown a nasty joke at u but u took it in your stride. U never give up and u always look ahead with optimism. U;ve inspired me tremendously to write my own book.

Hope to see u soon.
Hee









No comments:

Post a Comment