Monday, January 16, 2012

Some times it is so frustrated when people look at me and assume that I am dumb because I can not speak clearly and I look like alien.
There are many thing which i need to do inorder to make others aware that being disbled is not being unabled. People are unware that their words or their actions may hurt others.
i am cerebral palsy but that s not who I am. Take time to know me and you will find me cute and beautiful .
Scaling walls my story is just a beginning of my journey of being a motivator. i want to bring hope to more and more people who are struggling with living a cerebral palsy s life. 2012 i will like to share with more people AND i hope to go round the world sharing my story,,,,,,,

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you are so committed to changing the way the world perceives disabled people. You are inspirational! With some time and education, everyone can realize that handicap does not define a person! Keep up the great work - we love hearing from you! And if you ever need any advice on medical, legal, or quality of life issues, definitely check out our website.

    From,
    Your Friends at Cerebral Palsy Family Network

    ReplyDelete