Friday, June 11, 2010

Giving back to the school on 11 June 2010



Today I was really happy that I could give back to the Spastic Children' s school. It was only possible with the help of my friends and supporters that bought my books. With their help, I was able to give.

I was so blessed because My boss Mrs Ivy Singh Lim held a small Cheque presentation ceremony for me in Bollywoods Veggies Farm. She is so supportive and kind to me. With her help, I am now able to sell my books at my work place.

My wish for Scaling Walls-my story is to have more and more readers and that my story will create awareness for the disabled. More people will be aware of how the less fortunates feel.


I am looking forwards to my Chinese Version of my story to be out. I hope to reach out more and more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment